Not sure what to do with the empty jar?
Here are some suggestions for repurposing your candle jar:
Use it as a desk organiser to hold pens and pencils
Holding tea lights, it would look pretty under the window sill or your lounge
Nice addition to your vanity desk to hold your favourite makeup brushes, eyeliners, lip glosses and makeup removal pads
Keeping toothbrushes and other toiletries items to calm the chaos in the bathroom
Organise your spices in the pantry, pop the air tight knob lid on and you are good to go
- Use it as a planter for a small plant
- Use it to store your arts and crafts supplies
- Keep all your crystals or other treasures safe
- Use as a loose change jar
- Make your own DIY candle, it will be a lot of fun
- Fill will bath salts and place on your bath caddy or at the end of your bath
- Use as your favourite cookie/lolly jar, don't forget to pop the air tight knob lid on
With a little imagination, your options are endless.
How to clean your candle jar?
- Remove as much of the leftover wax as possible using a teaspoon.
- Scoop out any crystal or decoration left in the jar. Crystal can be washed in warm soapy water.
- Wash jar with warm soap water from the tap and scrub the inside clean.
- Wick tabs and labels fall off easily. If it's stuck down, just slip a sharp knife underneath and pop it out.
- Rinse the containers until jar is completely clean
- Wipe it dry and your beautiful jar is ready for re-use