Ideas for repurposing your candle jar
Not sure what to do with the empty jar?
Here are some suggestions for repurposing your candle jar:
- Use it as a desk organiser to hold pens and pencils
- Holding tea lights indoor and outdoor
- Nice addition to your vanity desk to hold your favourite makeup brushes, eyeliners, lip glosses or makeup removal pads.
- Keeping toothbrushes and other toiletries items to calm the chaos in the bathroom
- Storing Spices, just pop the air tight timber lid on
- Use it as a planter for a small plant
- Keep all your crystals or other treasures safe
- Use as a loose change jar
- Use it as a snack jar
- Fill will bath salts and place on your bath caddy or at the end of your bath.
- Make your own DIY candle on the weekend
With a little imagination, your options are endless.
Tips to Clean Candle Jar
- Firstly remove as much of the leftover wax as possible using a teaspoon
- Scoop out any crystal or decoration left in the jar. Crystal can be washed in warm soapy water
- Wash jar with warm soapy water from the tap and scrub the inside clean
- Wick tabs and labels fall off easily. If it's stuck down, just slip a sharp knife underneath and pop it out.
- Rinse the containers until jar is completely cleaned
- Wipe it dry and your jar ready for use